We provide Life Group notes every week (except the last week of the month) for leaders/hosts to download and review before leading their groups.
Share one thing that you are thankful to God for this week.
Read 2 Kings 4:8-35
- What stood out the most for you from last weekend’s message?
- What impresses you the most about the Shunammite woman?
- The woman had shown great hospitality to Elisha. Who in your life has regularly opened up their home to you?
- Why do you think the Shunammite woman told both her husband and Elisha’s servant, Gehazi, that things were “all right”?
- When you are faced with a distressing experience, where do you usually turn? To family, to church, to God?
- Do you find it easy or difficult to maintain an attitude of thanksgiving? Why is it important to stay thankful especially in challenging circumstances? Read 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Have you ever heard a story of miraculous faith or witnessed a miraculous healing?
- What areas in your life do you need a story of miraculous faith to take place?
Who are you able to bless by opening up your home (inviting them to a meal)? Or think of a kind gesture for someone who has opened up their home to you (e.g. your Life Group host).