We provide Life Group notes every week (except the last week of the month) for leaders/hosts to download and review before leading their groups. You can either print off this page or download the notes in PDF version. You can also submit a Life Group report.
This Week: The Red In Christmas
Read Psalm 116
Icebreaker: What is the best gift you have ever received as a child?
1. What stood out to you from the weekend message?
2. Have you ever donated blood at the Red Cross or other blood banks? Why did you do it or if you haven’t, would you consider giving blood?
3. Why is it significant that Jesus was born of a virgin? (Isa.7:14)
4. Regardless of our race, human blood all looks the same. What spiritual parallel can we make about the blood of Christ? (Acts 17:26)
5. Blood brings the fuel of oxygen and nutrients to our bodies CONTINUOUSLY – how does the blood of Jesus sustains us the same way? (John 6:63)
6. Blood removes the waste from our body – how has the blood of Jesus wash away the spiritual debris from our lives? (Rev. 1:5; 1 John 1:7)
7. Did you have a friend or family member who had a blood transfusion that saved their life? What was that experience like?
8. When did you receive your spiritual blood transfusion from Jesus? What has it saved you from? [fear, depression, sickness, confusion, etc.]
Continue to fast and pray for the Christmas events this week:
1. Business by the Book Christmas Luncheon – Wednesday at noon
2. Coastal Church Christmas Gala – Sunday at 5pm